- “We are well advised to keep on nodding terms with the people we used to be, whether we find them attractive company or not.” – Joan Didion
- “If you can fall in love again and again… if you can forgive as well as forget, if you can keep from growing sour, surly, bitter and cynical… you’ve got it half licked.” – Henry Miller
- I’m working on re-establishing a photo hub. Somewhere along the line, most likely because I got lazy with my photography workflow, I moved away form having one. My photos are all over the place, mostly in cloud storage. This needs to be cleaned up.
- I love what Kristyn Leach is doing.
- “Spark” by Violents & Monica Martin.